One way to donate to Bridgehaven is by including planned giving in your will or estate plan. Planned giving allows you to designate a donation to be given at a later date or upon your death. This is a way to ensure that your assets benefit your family and ministries like Bridgehaven, instead of being distributed by state law.
Bridgehaven can accept planned gifts of:
- Cash, Check or Credit Cards
- Charitable lead trusts
- Charitable gift annuities; charitable remainder trusts
- Life insurance policies and proceeds
- Real estate and other forms of personal property
- Stock and other business interests
– This worksheet has information that can help you start to create a will.
– Endow Iowa Donors who give to a permanently endowed fund at a qualified community foundation are eligible to receive a 25 percent state tax credit for their gifts.
– To learn how to receive the tax credit or to include Bridgehaven in your will or estate planning please contact Kylee Pusteoska, Director of Development, at 319-364-8967 or email@example.com.