Client Support Needs
These items benefit our clients who come regularly for our classes, or who come in for one-time emergency assistance.
- Pull-ups (sizes 2-6T)
- Similac Advance Blue Formula
- Diaper Wipes
- Paper products: toilet paper, napkins, paper towels, and kleenex.
- Canned pasta meals: ravioli, spaghetti and meatballs
- Household cleaners – variety
- Canned fruits – variety
- Canned diced tomatoes
- Grocery bags – the plastic ones the groceries use for your groceries
These items are needed for our layettes given to prenatal clients and referrals:
- Layette clothing items 0-6 month girls and boys (fall)
- Cardboard boxes that hold 10 reams of paper (we just need the box to use for our layettes)
These items benefit our overall ministry:
- Copy paper
These are specific areas where we could use additional volunteers.
- Client Advocates
- Children’s Ministry – various shifts but especially Monday nights 5 to 7 p.m.
- Mondays 5 to 7 p.m. shift.
- Tuesdays 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. shifts
- Thursdays 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. shift
- Client Services
- Clerk needed on Mondays and Thursdays, 2 to 5:30 p.m. shifts.
- Welcome desk person needed on Wednesdays 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. shift
- Drivers to pick up and deliver groceries and supplies – Shifts are M-TH from 8:30-11:30. Regular and sub drivers needed.
- Front Desk – person to fill in on vacations, etc. on as-needed basis.
- Treasures – Sorters (schedule flexible), see VOLUNTEER JOB DESCRIPTION – Sorters.