Client Support Needs
Back to School Supplies is one of the benefits we offer each year for our active Earn While You Learn clients. The goal and prayer for the Back to School distribution is to ease the financial burden and stress for families, especially single-parent households, to promote community connectedness and establish Kingdom demonstrations of God’s goodness.
If you are able to contribute to this distribution for the 2017-2018 school year please bring donations to Client Support at Bridgehaven by 6:30 p.m. on Monday July 31st. School supplies we are in need of:
- School bags- boys and girls, kindergarten- high school (Important need)
- Copy paper (Important need)
- Loose leaf lined paper
- Notebooks – wide and college ruled
- 1, 1 ½, and 2 inch binders
- Folders- all colors, with and without holes
- Plastic pocket folders
- Markers – skinny and fat
- 24 packaged crayons
- Colored pencils
- Pens- red, black, blue
- Pencil boxes
- Dry erase markers
- Highlighters – variety of colors
- Pink erasers
- Glue sticks
- Blunt and non-blunt scissors
- Purell hand sanitizer, individual size
- Clorox Wipes
- #2 pencils
These items benefit our clients who come regularly for our classes, or who come in for one-time emergency assistance.
- Pull-ups (sizes 3-4T and 4-5T)
- Similac Advance Blue Formula
- Pasta & Pasta Sauce
- Canned Fruit
- Canned Chicken
- Canned Peas & Corn
- Dish Soap
- Laundry Detergent
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Household Cleaners – dishwashing soap, kitchen and bathroom cleaners
These items benefit our children who come to Children’s Ministry:
These are specific areas where we could use additional volunteers.
- Client Advocates
- Children’s Ministry – various shifts
- Mondays 5 to 7 p.m. shift.
- Tuesdays 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. shifts
- Thursdays 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. shift
- Client Services
- Clerk needed on Mondays and Thursdays, 2 to 5:30 p.m. shifts.
- Welcome desk person needed on Wednesdays 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. shift
- Drivers to pick up and deliver groceries and supplies – Shifts are M-TH from 8:30-11:30. Regular and sub drivers needed.
- Front Desk – person to fill in on vacations, etc. on as-needed basis.
- Treasures – Sorters (schedule flexible), see VOLUNTEER JOB DESCRIPTION – Sorters.