Client Support Needs
These items benefit our clients who come regularly for our classes, or who come in for one-time emergency assistance.
- Pull-ups (sizes 2-6T)
- Similac Advance Blue Formula
- Diaper Wipes
- Paper products: toilet paper, napkins, paper towels, and kleenex.
- Canned pasta meals: ravioli, spaghetti and meatballs
- Household cleaners – variety
- Canned fruits – variety
- Canned diced tomatoes
- Grocery bags – the free plastic ones the groceries use
Come to the Table
Our annual Christmas Food shopping for Earn While You Learn clients will take place on Monday, Nov. 20. We are still in need of the following items for this event:
- 8.5 oz box of Corn Bread Mix – need 88
- Boxes of Mashed or Scalloped Potatoes – need 76
- Boxes of Brownie or Cake Mix – need 60
- Canned Fruit (variety) – need 35
Please bring to Bridgehaven by 11/16.
Each year we host a Christmas Room for our Earn While You Learn clients where they can select gifts for their family. All items are donated. If you’d like to participate by donating, please bring unwrapped gifts to Bridgehaven by Monday, Dec. 4. Here is a list of needed items (click for PDF): Christmas Room Ideas 2017
We need donations of $10 gift cards such as Caseys, McDonalds, Culvers, etc. These will be used to reward our Veracity students at the workshops in a name drawing.
These are specific areas where we could use additional volunteers.
- Client Advocates
- Children’s Ministry – various shifts but especially Monday nights 5 to 7 p.m.
- Mondays 5 to 7 p.m. shift.
- Wednesdays 3 to 5 p.m. shift
- Client Services
- Clerk needed on Mondays and Thursdays, 2 to 5:30 p.m. shifts.
- Drivers to pick up and deliver groceries and supplies – Shifts are M-TH from 8:30-11:30. Regular and sub drivers needed.
- Front Desk – person to fill in on vacations, etc. on as-needed basis.
- Treasures – Sorters (schedule flexible), see VOLUNTEER JOB DESCRIPTION – Sorters.