Client Support Needs
These items benefit our clients who come regularly for our classes, or who come in for one-time emergency assistance.
- Diapers (esp. sizes 5 & 6) & Wipes
- Pull-ups (sizes 5 & 6T)
- Similac Advance Blue Formula
- Canned Meals (i.e. spaghetti O’s/Ravioli)
- Canned soup – chunky style
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Paper Towels
- Quart and gallon size Ziploc baggies or generic slider baggies
These items benefit our children who come to Children’s Ministry:
Pregnancy/Medical Client Needs
We could use new or used books about pregnancy to give those who come in for pregnancy tests/ultrasounds. We are looking for titles such as What to Expect When you are Expecting with a fairly recent publication date (after 2010).
These are specific areas where we could use additional volunteers.
- Client Advocates
- Children’s Ministry – various shifts
- Mondays 5 to 7 p.m. shift.
- Tuesdays 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. shifts
- Thursdays 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. shift
- Client Services
- Clerk needed on Mondays and Thursdays, 2 to 5:30 p.m. shifts.
- Welcome desk person needed on Wednesdays 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. shift
- Front Desk – person to fill in on vacations, etc. on as-needed basis.
- Treasures – Cashiers (various shifts)