Client Support Needs
These items benefit our clients who come regularly for our classes, or who come in for one-time emergency assistance.
- Diapers (esp. sizes 5 & 6) & Wipes
- Pull-ups (sizes 5 & 6T)
- Similac Advance Blue Formula
- Canned Meals (i.e. spaghetti O’s/Ravioli)
- Canned soup – chunky style
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Paper Towels
- Plastic grocery bags (the ones the groceries give you free)
These items benefit our children who come to Children’s Ministry:
These are specific areas where we could use additional volunteers.
- Client Advocates
- Children’s Ministry – various shifts
- Mondays 9 a.m. to noon (need someone who loves cuddling babies) and 5 to 7 p.m. shifts.
- Tuesdays 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursdays 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Client Services Clerk – Mondays and Thursdays, 2 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. shifts
- Front Desk – various shifts but especially Tuesdays & Wednesdays 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Treasures – Cashiers (various shifts – Monday afternoon, Thursdays and Saturdays)