“Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations…” Matthew 28:19a
Bridgehaven is excited to bring to churches and community ministries a tool to train up ‘first responders’ to be ready for members of your church facing a pregnancy decision. Additionally, this will help your church to be prepared for those suffering from the pain of a past abortion experience.
To learn more about this new curriculum and program, Bridgehaven will be facilitating an informational session for all ministers, pastors, ministry leaders and church members who are passionate about this mission. We invite you to attend and hear about how your church can learn more, love more and help to transform and save lives within your church.
Making Life Disciples Ministry Launch
Thursday, June 15, 1:30-3:30 PM
1829 Stoney Point Rd SW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
Let us know you’re joining us by registering here. Please register separately each person from your team that is attending.
Who should attend?
- Anyone interested in this type of ministry
- Youth Leaders
- College & Young Adult Ministers
- Stephen’s Ministers
- Make a difference – You can be a part of lowering the abortion rate in our community.
- Get equipped – You will be equipped with tools you can use to make disciples.
- Reach out – You are uniquely positioned, as part of the church, to reach people Bridgehaven is not reaching.
What will you learn?
- Best practices, guidelines and resources to be mindful of when working with men, women and families facing a pregnancy decision.
- Details about the Making Life Disciples curriculum and how to implement into your church mission.