Client Support Material Needs
These items benefit our clients who come regularly for our classes, or who come in for one-time emergency assistance.
- Pull-ups (sizes 2-6T)
- Similac Advance Blue Formula
- Diaper Wipes
- Paper products: toilet paper, napkins, paper towels, and kleenex.
- Canned pasta meals: ravioli, spaghetti and meatballs
- Household cleaners – variety
- Canned fruits – variety
- Canned diced tomatoes
- Grocery bags – the free plastic ones the grocery stores use
Our annual School Supplies Distribution is coming up on Monday, August 6th. We will be accepting basic school supplies for K-12 boys and girls through Thursday, August 2nd. We are specifically needing:
- lunch boxes
- mechanical and yellow #2 pencils
- reams of copy paper
- spiral notebooks (wide or college ruled)
- composition notebook
- loose leaf paper packages
- folders, plain and multi-colored
- bottled glue
- glue sticks
- box of crayons
- package of colored pencils
- package of markers (fat or skinny)
- hard or soft pencil case
- pens (black, red, or blue ink)
These are specific areas where we could use additional volunteers.
- Client Advocates
- Children’s Ministry – various shifts:
- Mondays 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. shift.
- Tuesdays 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 12 to 3 p.m. shifts.
- Wednesdays 3 to 5 p.m. shift
- Thursdays 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 12:30 to 3:00 p.m. shifts.
- Client Services
- Instructors – Baby Basics & Sewing classes
- Care Closet – days/hours are flexible
- Clerk needed on Mondays (2x per month) & Thursdays for 2 to 5:30 p.m. shifts.
- Drivers to pick up and deliver groceries and supplies – Shifts are M-TH from 8:30-11:30. Regular and sub drivers needed.
- Treasures – Sorters (schedule flexible), see our volunteer job description for Sorters.