While legally it’s her choice, most women don’t want to make the choice alone. She needs your support now more than ever. Share your thoughts with her. Your voice is important.
Here are some ways you can support her:
- Help her make the call to Bridgehaven (319-364-8967)
- Go with her for the free pregnancy test or ultrasound
- Offer to explore your options together and let your voice be heard
- If she’s not ready to come into the center, you are welcome to come by yourself or with a friend to talk to a male client advocate
The situation you’re facing has life-long impact for you both. Bridgehaven offers support during and after the pregnancy so that you won’t have to confront these challenges alone.
Services for men include:
- Men to talk with about the unique pressures and challenges you are facing
- Prenatal classes to help you and your partner know what to expect during her pregnancy
- Earned assistance of food, clothing, diapers, and formula