Client Support Material Needs
These items benefit our clients who come regularly for our classes, or who come in for one-time emergency assistance.
- Pull-ups (sizes 2-6T)
- Similac Advance Blue Formula
- Diaper Wipes
- Paper products: toilet paper, napkins, paper towels, and kleenex.
- Canned pasta meals: ravioli, spaghetti and meatballs
- Household cleaners – variety
- Canned fruits – variety
- Canned diced tomatoes
- Grocery bags – the free plastic ones the grocery stores use
These are specific areas where we could use additional volunteers.
- Client Advocates: Flexible days and times.
- Client Reception: Wednesday from 1-5PM, Friday from 10AM-2PM.
- Children’s Ministry: Mondays from 10AM-1PM and 5-7PM, Wednesdays from 3-5PM, and Thursdays from 5-7PM.
- Client Support
- Clerks: Monday from 10AM-2PM, 5:30-7PM, and Thursday from 5:30-7PM.
- Care Closet: Monday/Tuesday/Thursday from 10AM-1PM.
- Instructors: Sewing, Prenatal
- Sorter/Stocker: Friday, flexible hours.
- Drivers: If you have your own vehicle you can use, flexible hours. If you would need Bridgehaven’s van, Monday-Friday from 1-5PM.
- Snow Shoveler: As needed through winter months.
- Pricers: Flexible days and times.
- Sorters: Variety of roles and times needed.
- Cashiers: Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday PM, Friday AM/PM.
- Donation Ambassador: We would love to have someone at the back door to thank donors and help receive donations!
Bridgehaven Pregnancy Support Center
701 Center Point Road NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
MON | THURS: 10AM - 7PM
TUES | WED | FRI: 10AM - 5PM
SAT | SUN: Closed
Bridgehaven is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
SHOP & SUPPORT
Treasures Quality Resale Shoppe serves as a revenue stream for Bridgehaven.