What is Baby Bottle Boomerang?
Baby Bottle Boomerang is an opportunity for your church, business, school, or other group to come together to support the mission and ministry of Bridgehaven. Through a Baby Bottle Boomerang campaign, you can share with your group about the work that Bridgehaven is doing in the community as you hand out baby bottles for households to take home.
Baby Bottle Boomerang (BBB) supports the mission of Bridgehaven through:
- Growing awareness in the community
- Strengthening ministry relationships
- Raising support for Bridgehaven
The bottles serve two purposes:
- They are a reminder to pray for the ministry of Bridgehaven.
- They can be filled with change, bills, or checks to financially support the ministry.* The households then bring the bottles back to the church or other group where the “ambassador” collects them and returns them to Bridgehaven.
Many groups and churches choose to launch a campaign on Sanctity of Human Life Sunday in January. However, you can launch a campaign anytime that works for your group. A typical campaign will run for four weeks.
Become an Ambassador
A Baby Bottle Boomerang Ambassador is the person who spearheads the campaign for their church or group. The Ambassador is the contact person between Bridgehaven and their church or group.
Ready to get started? View the Ambassador Guide or follow these four easy steps:
- Contact Caitlin Hartman at email@example.com or by calling 319-364-8967 to let us know you would like to be an Ambassador for a Baby Bottle Boomerang campaign.
- Set the launch date for your Baby Bottle Boomerang campaign. We recommend meeting with the pastor first (if applicable) to coordinate and set the date for your campaign. If you want to recruit others to help you, see our Team Job Descriptions. Once you know the date, download or print the materials below to promote the campaign to your organization:
- Distribute the baby bottles. Let us know your launch date so we can provide materials for your campaign including baby bottles, flyers, etc. We are also happy to send a representative to be there for your launch to speak to your congregation or group, if appropriate. And/or we can set up a table for before/after your meeting to share with your members on an individual basis about the ministry and help with distribution of the baby bottles.
- Collect the baby bottles. Remind your members to return baby bottles on the due date you select.
- Contact Caitlin to coordinate returning the bottles to Bridgehaven.
Bridgehaven Pregnancy Support Center
4250 Glass Road NE, Suite 100
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Closed on Saturday and Sunday.
Bridgehaven is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.