OUR MISSION STATEMENT & CORE VALUES
To empower choices for life through Christ-centered education and support.
Our Core Values
Christ-centered, spiritually and scripturally-grounded, client-focused, and life-honoring.
We Believe In
The sanctity of human lives.
Commitment of Care & Compliance
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability, or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion, and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend, or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communication are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician.
- All of our staff, Board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.
Statement of Faith
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe the Bible to be the only infallible word of God.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto eternal life with God, and they that are lost unto judgment and separation from God.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the sanctity of human life as set forth in the scriptures.
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother‘s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.Psalm 139.13-16
Yet you brought me out of the womb; you made me trust in you even at my mother‘s breast. From birth I was cast upon you; from my mother‘s womb you have been my God.Psalm 22:9-10
Bridgehaven Pregnancy Support Center
701 Center Point Road NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
MON | THURS: 10AM - 7PM
TUES | WED | FRI: 10AM - 5PM
SAT | SUN: Closed
Bridgehaven is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
SHOP & SUPPORT
Treasures Quality Resale Shoppe serves as a revenue stream for Bridgehaven.