Our center location is closed until further notice due to storm damage.
If you are in need of a pregnancy test or would like to speak with someone who can help walk through your options, please call (319) 364-8967 or contact us online. We will be offering these services at His Hands Free Clinic until further notice.
COVID-19 Precautions: Please note that a scheduled appointment is necessary. You will also be screened for symptoms prior to entering the lobby and asked to wear a mask for your health and safety as well as for our community.
Earn While You Learn families: Please read the announcement below and stay tuned for more announcements.
We also now have a Facebook group specifically for our EWYL community! Click here to check it out and ask to join.
EWYL Announcement (8/21/2020)
No one could have planned for what our community has experienced. I continue to find myself the same question, “Can this really be happening?”. Our community is reeling. Our hearts are broken for the devastation. Our minds struggle to comprehend the extent of the damage. But you can rest assured: Bridgehaven continues to operate and provide services to you, our clients!
The Bridgehaven building on Center Point Road sustained significant damage during the storm and is uninhabitable for the time-being. We are working with our insurance company and contractors to determine next steps. For now, we are thankful to be setting up operations in new locations. We will communicate via our website and Facebook pages once the locations are set up and fully operational.
In the meantime, we encourage you to utilize the vast array of community resources available. Neighborhood Resource Centers will be available at the following sites:
- Ladd Library (3750 Williams Blvd SW)
- Northwest Recreation Center (1340 11th St NW – parking lot)
- St. Paul’s Methodist Church (1340 3rd Ave SE)
- The ROC Center (1202 10th Street SE)
- Taylor Elementary School (720 7th Ave SW)
The above-listed centers will operate from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. daily and provide food and information. Additional resources will be added including supplies for clean-up, and legal and mental health assistance. Services will transition as additional resident needs are assessed.
We ask you to please call us at 319-364-8967, email us at email@example.com, or connect with us on social media. Due to the ongoing limited internet connectivity issues throughout the community, we do ask for your patience and understanding as we work to stay connected with you.
I want you to know how important each of you are to us. We are praying for our recovery; it will be long and hard but God is still good.
- Feed Iowa Delivery Schedule
- Cedar Rapids School District Grab N’ Go Meals
- Salvation Army
- Helpful food tips from ISU Extension
- FREE Virtual Nutritional Coaching by ISU Extension
- United Way: Call 2-1-1
- KPACE Fall 2020
- Cedar Rapids Iowa Community Coronavirus Quarantine Resources Facebook group
- IRS “Get My Payment” Online Tool Instructions
- IRS Economic Impact Payment Online Registration Tool Instructions
- COVID-19 Financial Assistance for Families
- Dupaco Blog: Managing Your Money During the Pandemic, Protect Yourself From Fraud, Keeping Your Business Healthy During the Pandemic