We are open by appointment only.
If you are in need of a pregnancy test or would like to speak with someone who can help walk through your options, please call (319) 364-8967 or contact us online. Please keep in mind that these appointments are limited for your safety, so please contact us right away to schedule your appointment.
We are also not allowing any additional visitors in the building at this time. If you would like to bring a support person with you, they will need to wait outside. However, we are working on ways to allow your support person to join us virtually or over the phone.
Prior to entering the building, you will also be screened for any symptoms and given a face mask. We will be following social distancing protocols in the building as well as cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces prior to and/or following each appointment.
Earn While You Learn families: Please read the announcement below for specific instructions on receiving food boxes. To see the online classes we’re offering this summer, click here.
We also now have a Facebook group specifically for our EWYL community! Click here to check it out and ask to join.
EWYL Announcement (5/15/2020)
Attention Client Support EWYL clients,
We are pleased to share that we are providing curbside food box pick-up on Wednesdays and Fridays 10AM-4:30PM starting Wednesday, May 20. All food boxes will be pre-made. You may have friends pick up your box for you if you provide us their name.
Starting June 1, all clients will need to be enrolled in an online class to continue receiving food. Click here to view your class options and please let Dawn or Karin know which classes you would like to participate in the week of May 25.
Directions for pick up:
- Pull into Bridgehaven’s parking lot from the south entrance.
- Drive to the north entrance slowly and stop in front of the table.
- Stay in your vehicle while staff places your items on the table. Once staff has stepped away from the table, you may get your items.
- Do not arrive early – you may only arrive after 10AM.
- Please keep proper distancing (6 feet) from staff and other clients for your health and safety.
- Check your boxes for weekly announcements and updates.
- Feed Iowa Delivery Schedule
- Cedar Rapids School District Grab N’ Go Meals
- Salvation Army
- Helpful food tips from ISU Extension
- FREE Virtual Nutritional Coaching by ISU Extension
- United Way: Call 2-1-1
- KPACE Fall 2020
- Cedar Rapids Iowa Community Coronavirus Quarantine Resources Facebook group
- IRS “Get My Payment” Online Tool Instructions
- IRS Economic Impact Payment Online Registration Tool Instructions
- COVID-19 Financial Assistance for Families
- Dupaco Blog: Managing Your Money During the Pandemic, Protect Yourself From Fraud, Keeping Your Business Healthy During the Pandemic