BABY BOTTLE BOOMERANG
What is Baby Bottle Boomerang?
Baby Bottle Boomerang is an opportunity for your church, business, school, or other group to come together to support the mission and ministry of Bridgehaven. Through a Baby Bottle Boomerang campaign, you can share with your group about the work that Bridgehaven is doing in the community as you hand out baby bottles for households to take home.
The bottles serve two purposes:
- They are a reminder to pray for the ministry of Bridgehaven.
- They can be filled with change, bills, or checks to financially support the ministry. The households then bring the bottles back to the church or other group where the “ambassador” collects them and returns them to Bridgehaven.
Many choose to launch a campaign on Sanctity of Human Life Sunday in January. However, you can launch a campaign anytime during the year that works for your group. A typical campaign will run for four weeks.
Become an Ambassador
A Baby Bottle Boomerang Ambassador is the person who spearheads the campaign for their church or group. You are the contact person between Bridgehaven and your church or group. Ready to get started? View the Ambassador Guide or follow these four easy steps:
- Contact us by calling 319-364-8967 to let us know you would like to be an Ambassador for your church or group.
- Set the launch date for your Baby Bottle Campaign. We recommend meeting with the pastor first (if applicable) to coordinate and set the date for your campaign. If you want to recruit others to help you, see our Ambassador Team Job Descriptions. Once you know the date, download or print the materials below to promote the campaign to your organization:
- Copy to use: PSA or Bulletin Announcement
- Event Materials: Bottle Sign Out Sheet
- Distribute the baby bottles. Let us know your launch date so we can provide materials for your campaign including baby bottles, flyers, etc. We are also happy to send a representative to be there for your launch to speak to your congregation or group, if appropriate. And/or we can set up a table for before/after your meeting to share with your members on an individual basis about the ministry and help with distribution of the baby bottles.
- Collect the baby bottles. Remind your members to return baby bottles in four weeks (or however long your campaign runs) and you can return them to Bridgehaven when the campaign is complete.
If you are interested in learning how your church, business, school, or group can get involved in Baby Bottle Boomerang, contact us at 319-364-8967.
Bridgehaven Pregnancy Support Center
701 Center Point Road NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Bridgehaven is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
SHOP & SUPPORT
Treasures Quality Resale Shoppe serves as a revenue stream for Bridgehaven.